'Together Everyone Achieves More ' ( TEAM )
We, the staff and children will work together as a team to :
- have fun and enjoy ourselves
- play together and learn through our play
- treat each other with care, respect and kindness.
- create and maintain a safe and secure place for ourselves both inside and outside.
- remember that we are using the school's facilities and treat these the way we would want others to treat our possessions.
- welcome any visitors or children or staff joining the Club.
- plan what we want to do each day and allow each of us to have a turn at choosing.
- make the most of the wonderful outdoor space available to us.
- talk together about what we think is going well at the Club and what needs to change.
- respect and value each other's ideas and suggestions.
- recognize, respect and develop our different skills and talents.
- recognize, respect and value our different cultures and beliefs.